Enlarge cover. Error rating book. Refresh and try again.go to link
Guasha - A Traditional Technique for Modern Practice
Open Preview See a Problem? Details if other :. Thanks for telling us about the problem.
Return to Book Page. Preview — Gua sha by Arya Nielsen. With the expansion of traditional East Asian medicine, Gua sha has been used over broad geographic areas and by millions of people.
- Magnum Opus (Promethean: the Created).
- Alvin and the Chipmunks - Merry Christmasm Mr. Carroll!.
- Guts: 8 Laws of Business from One of the M Innovative Business Leaders of Our Time.
- Holidays, Festivals and Celebrations of the World Dictionary: Detailing More Than 3,000 Observances from All 50 States and More Than 100 Nations, A Compendious ... Guide to Popular, Ethnic, Religious, Natio.
- Guasha - A Traditional Technique for Modern Practice!
It is valuable in the treatment of pain and for functional problems with impaired movement, the prevention and treatment of acute infectious illness, upper respiratory and digestive problems, and many acute or chronic disorders. Research has demonstrated Gua sha radically increases surface microperfusion that stimulates immune and anti-inflammatory responses that persist for days after treatment.
The second edition expands on the history of Gua sha and similar techniques used in early Western Medicine, detailing traditional theory, purpose and application and illuminated by science that focuses its relevance to modern clinical practice as well as scholarly inquiry. This book brings the technique alive for practitioners, with clear discussion of how to do it - including correct technique, appropriate application, individualization of treatment - and when to use it, with over 50 case examples, and superb color photographs and line drawings that demonstrate the technique.
Get A Copy.
What Others Are Saying:
Kindle Edition , pages. Published September 5th by Churchill Livingstone. More Details Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.
Gua Sha Traditional Technique Modern Practice on the App Store
To ask other readers questions about Gua sha , please sign up. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews. Showing Rating details. All Languages. Lifespan David Sinclair Inbunden.
Gua Sha: A Traditional Technique for Modern Practice
Ladda ned. Spara som favorit. With the expansion of traditional East Asian medicine, Gua sha has been used over broad geographic areas and by millions of people.
- Religious Myths and Visions of America: How Minority Faiths Redefined Americas World Role.
- Statistical Methods in Analytical Chemistry, Volume 153?
- Golfing on the Roof of the World: In Pursuit of Gross National Happiness.
- Theme Settings?
It is valuable in the treatment of pain and for functional problems with impaired movement, the prevention and treatment of acute infectious illness, upper respiratory and digestive problems, and many acute or chronic disorders.